Self Storage in Kalispell, MT
24/7 Gated Access
Secure Storage for RVs, Trailers and Boats
They weren’t cheap to buy in the first place. Keep them safe and sound at Truman Storage.
Sizes range from 13×25 up to 13×70, complete with 14′ tall doors. Indoor and outdoor options available.
Drive Up Storage for Quick & Easy Access
Perfect for extra garage space, lawn equipment and cleaning out your husband’s “man-cave”.
Wide range of sizes available to fit your storage needs.
Truman Self Storage FAQ's
What size storage unit do I need?
Best for 1 room of furniture or two appliances and boxes.
Best for 2 rooms of furniture & boxes; or the contents of a 12 ft. rental truck.
Great for 2 rooms of furniture and boxes, with additional room to move or a few additional items.
Best for 3 rooms of furniture and boxes; or the contents of a 14-16 ft. rental truck.
Best for 4 rooms of furniture and boxes; or the contents of 18-14 ft. rental truck.
Best for up to 5 rooms of furniture, boxes and appliances; or 1 car with 1 room of furniture and boxes; or contents of 24-25 ft. rental truck.
Fits up to 6 rooms of furniture, boxes and appliances; or one car with 2 rooms of furniture and boxes; or contents of 25-30 ft. rental truck.
Actual usable space is 10 inches less than stated size of unit due to roll up door
Your contents must not exceed 20 feet including bumper, spare tire, motor, tongue or any protrusion.
Your contents must not exceed 40 feet including bumper, spare tire, motor, tongue or any protrusion.
Rent is due on the 1st day of every month.
- If rent has not been paid before the 6th day of the month, a $10 late fee will be applied.
- If rent has not been paid after after the 16th day of the month, an additional $25 lock-out fee will be applied. Unit will be have red lock installed.
- If rent has not been paid before the 30st day after the due date, an additional $200 lien fee will be applied. The procedure to auction the contents of the unit will begin.
Of course! However there is a fee of $35.00 for returned checks.
- We require a 14-day notice in order to vacate your unit. Failure to provide such notice will result in forfeiture of deposit paid.
- Unit must be swept and left clean. Failure to leave unit clean could result in additional fees equal to the actual cleaning cost. Failure to sweep unit could result in a fee equal to your deposit paid.
- The last month of rent is not pro-rated.
You will be responsible for the actual cost of repair.
Please place your own lock on your unit for security purposes. Only one lock positions on the unit is for tenant use. The other position is for Truman Storage use. If you choose to occupy both lock positions, you will be responsible for the cost of the locksmith service to remove the extra lock.
Outdoor parking spaces are for 1 vehicle/boat only. Additional items are not allowed in the space under your vehicle/boat.